Under https://login.domaindiscount24.com/ you can login into your account with dd24.
- To be able to login you need your 8-digit customer id and your password.
- Our system will check if the login request comes from the same country as the one provided in the account details under USER-ACCOUNT.
- In case the login is not from that country, an auth code will be created and sent via e-mail to the account e-mail address on file.
- To be able to login into your dd24 account it will be mandatory to submit that auth code along with the login request.
In case you submit the wrong auth code 5 times, your account will be blocked for the next 30 minutes.
You can customize the login security for your account under Account settings.
You can choose between the following authentication types:
- Two-factor authentication via mobile app (e. g. Google Authenticator)
- Authentication via e-mail prior to login.
- Authentication via e-mail prior to a login, if the attempt to login comes from a country different from that one provided in your dd24 account (default setting).