The unused period on your current plan will be refunded to you, while you upgrade to a new plan with a new billing cycle.
Articles in this section
- What do I need to know about changes to the hosting plans?
- What do I need to know about the ‘Resource and Fair Use Policy’ while purchasing and using hosting?
- What if I still have months to go on my existing hosting plan during the upgrade?
- What are the benefits of upgrading to the new hosting plans?
- How will I get a refund on my unused hosting plan?
- Why is my hosting account locked?
- Why do I need the free SSL certificate offered with hosting?
- How do I upgrade from my current hosting plan to one of the new plans?
- What is different about the new hosting plans?
- How do I choose between the hosting plans?