No, the webroot for the primary domain will always be set to /public_html what can not be changed.
Articles in this section
- How can I add a TXT record?
- How do I set up my domain?
- Can I change the webroot of the primary domain?
- My domain only resolves without www.
- How can I update the name servers of my domain?
- How and where can I enter the IP address (A record) of my web-server?
- How can I configure a URL forwarding?
- How and where can I enter a CNAME entry?
- How can I enter an MX record?
- How can I create or delete a subdomain?