Please note our general information about SSL certificates.
The purchase process of a SSL certificate is divided into several steps:
- Order of a SSL certificate
- Configuration and submission of the certificate to the issuer
- Validation of the certificate
1. Ordering the certificate
You can either click on "SSL" in the menu on the left hand side or on the Add Products button.
If you do not have a certifcate yet, you will receive an overview ot the available certificates directly.
If you have chosen a certifcate, it will be added to the shopping cart.
Please click on the shopping cart icon to enter your shopping cart (1).
In the shopping cart
In the shopping cart you can:
- agree to our terms and conditions (1)
- choose the runtime of the certificate (2)
- and click on "order now" (3)
2. Configuration and transmission of the certificate to the issuer
Once you have ordered the certificate, it will be displayed under the menu item SSL.
Please select the certificate
The configuration of the certificate selected by you is done in 6 steps exclusivly via the assistant.
- Please enter the CSR previously created with your server
- Please select the approver e-mail for confirmation
- Select server type
Finally, a summary of the stored data is displayed once again.
If all data is complete and correct, you can click on Save to send it to the issuer so that the issuer can receive and process the order.
3. Validation of the certificate
If the order has been successfully submitted, your certificate will be listed under the menu item SSL with the status "Order in progress".
- If the validation has been successfully completed, the SSL certificate is listed with the status Active.
- If the validation fails you will receive an e-mail and the certificate will be listed with the status "failed":
- In this case, you will have to reconfigure the order once more and transmit the data again in order to commission the issuing.