To get to your vServers, please click on HOSTING VServer.
The overview displays all relevant information about your V-Server.
Furthermore, you will find buttons with the basic functions of your server.
VSever Config (1): Here you can find the features and status of the vServer.
OS installation (2): Here you can select an operating system for installation.
Extended (3): E. g. the keymap, boot-order can be set here, but also the entries for reverse DNS ca be stored here.
The following operating systems are currently available:
- Ubuntu LTS 20.04
- Debian 10
- Ubuntu LTS 14.04
- Debian 8
- Gentoo 2.2
- CentOS 7
Important information and FAQ
- Traffic: There is no traffic limitation in the conventional sense. By ordering the server, you accept out terms and conditions and the fair-use policy.
- RDNS (Reverse DNS / PTR record) available.
- Beyond this, we offer no support for vServers.
What means CPU 1/CPU 2/CPU 4?
CPU stands for usable cores.
Host machines with different CPU facilities are used. Intel-based multi-core processors provide the basis.
What operating systems are supported?
Currently, only the Linux systems offered by us can be installed.
How is the virtualization technically implemented?
XEN with HVM support (fully virtualized guest systems due to the technology Intel "Vanderpool"). Access to "screen", "keyboard" and "mouse" of the guest systems through VNC.
How can I install a different operating system?
- Please go to Hard Disk /CD Image and select the operating system.
- Click on Change bootorder.
- Go to Server Commands and select Reboot server.
- Click on the Save Button.
- Use your VNC client to connect to your vServer and start the installation .
If you decide to install OpenSUSE, please select the XEN kernel.